Automated CD, DVD and
Blu-ray Disc™ Forensics
Forever changing the way CD/DVD/BD evidence is processed, Rimage introduces the Evidence Disc System (EDS) series of automated optical media evidence analysis systems. Rimage systems are the highest-performing, most reliable, dual-purpose solutions for disc based evidence collection and disc publishing.
The EDS-PRO combines professional grade robotics with feature-rich Rimage software to provide the most complete solution for automated evidence processing. The included Rimage disc publishing software enables the EDS to perform double duty as a network disc publishing and archiving appliance. The EDS is the perfect addition to your digital evidence and asset management workflow.
• 100 disc input capacity in a configurable rotating multi-bin carousel
• 2 combination CD/DVD/BD recorders for simultaneous multi-disc analysis or publishing
• Integrated high-resolution disc imaging camera with glare reducing lighting system
• Integrated high resolution color thermal disc printer for superb durable disc printing
• Advanced Rimage Evidence Disc System Software
• Disc imaging and output options including .ISO, .ZIP and .ISO + .CUE (FTK Compatible)
• Content reports with disc photos and image thumbnails for quick picture previewing
• MD5 and SHA1 file hashing
• Guaranteed quality Evidence Media Kits
Service and Support.
• Hassle-free service and support with a variety of plans including
On-Site Service or Rapid Exchange.
Includes:Rimage 5410N 2-Recorder System with Everest 400
Printer, Rimage Producer Software Suite, Rimage Evidence Disc System Software, Integrated Disc Imaging Camera, Embedded PC.
Connection: Gigabit Ethernet Physical Size: H 24.625" X W 15.5" (16.1" door) X D
24.75" (62.5cm X 39.4cm (40.9 door) X 62.9cm) Weight: Loader 97lb (44kg) Everest 50lb (22.7kg) Prism
Internal Input/Output: Rotating, three bin, 50 disc carousel that holds up to 150 discs configurable for input/output. The three bin carousel enables up to three media types to be available concurrently. External Output: Five-disc tray standard. Optional 50-Disc bin. Power: 100-240VAC, 4.7-3.7A, 60/50 Hz, 500W maximum
Certifications: Emission: FCC Class B Safety: UL, cUL,
CE Operating Temperature: 60ºF - 86ºF (15.5ºC - 30ºC)
Relative Humidity: 40% - 80%
Embedded PC specifications*: - Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit embedded. Server 2008 optional.
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Motherboard: Intel DQ67EPB3
- Memory/RAM: 4GB
- Fixed Storage: Three 500GB SATA Hard Drives RAID 5 / RAID
0 (two volumes)
- Network: Intel Pro 1000, 1Gb Ethernet -Ports: One USB2.0 (front), Two USB 3.0 (back), Four USB 2.0 (back).
*PC Specifications subject to change without notice
Network Operation Requirements: Supported Client Operating Systems are Windows Professional or higher 32/64 bit versions 10, 8.1, 8, 7. Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard, Windows Server 2008 R2.Initial setup requires KVM (USB Keyboard, DVI Video or VGA Video with DVI-to-VGA Adapter, and USB Mouse) for embedded PC.