Rimage Evidence Disc System Automated CD, DVD and
Blu-ray Disc™ Forensics
Forever changing the way CD/DVD/BD evidence is processed, Rimage introduces the Evidence Disc System (EDS) series of automated optical media evidence analysis systems. Rimage systems are the highest-performing, most reliable, dual-purpose solutions for disc based evidence collection and disc publishing.
The EDS 5400N and 5400NF combine professional grade robotics with feature-rich Rimage software to provide the most complete solution for automated evidence processing. The included Rimage disc publishing software enables the EDS to perform double duty as a network disc publishing and archiving appliance. The EDS is the perfect addition to your digital evidence and asset management workflow.
• 400 disc input capacity in a configurable rotating multi-bin carousel
• 4 combination CD/DVD/Blu-ray recorders for simultaneous multi-disc analysis or publishing
• Integrated high-resolution disc imaging camera with glare reducing lighting system
• Integrated high resolution color thermal disc printer for superb durable disc printing
• Advanced Rimage Evidence Disc System Software
• Disc imaging and output options including .ISO, .ZIP and .ISO + .CUE (FTK Compatible)
• Content reports with disc photos and image thumbnails for quick picture previewing
• MD5 and SHA1 file hashing
• Guaranteed quality Evidence Media Kits
Service and Support.
• Hassle-free service and support with a variety of plans including
On-Site Service or Rapid Exchange.
Includes:Rimage 8200N 4-Recorder System with Everest 600
Printer, Rimage Producer Software Suite, Rimage Evidence Disc System Software, Integrated Disc Imaging Camera, Embedded PC. Carousel/Total capacity: Four 100-disc bins configurable to input/output/reject
External Output bin capacity: 100 Discs Power: 100-240VAC, 4.7-3.7A, 60/50 Hz, 500W maximum
Certifications: Emission: FCC Class B Safety: UL, cUL,
CE Operating Temperature: 60ºF - 86ºF (15.5ºC - 30ºC)
Relative Humidity: 40% - 80% Network
Connection: Gigabit Ethernet Physical Size: H 28.125" X W 15.5" (16.1" door) X D
24.75" (71.4cm X 39.4cm (40.9 door) X 62.9cm) Weight: Loader 110lb (50kg) Everest 50lb (22.7kg) Prism
Embedded PC specifications*: - Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit standard, Win Server 2008 R2 optional.
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- RAM: 8GB
- HDD Storage: 4 x 500GB RAID 5 / RAID 0
- Network: 1Gb Ethernet
*PC Specifications subject to change without notice Network Operation Requirements: Supported Client Operating Systems are Windows Professional or higher 32/64 bit versions 10, 8.1, 8, 7. Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard, Windows Server 2008 R2. Initial setup requires KVM (USB Keyboard, DVI Video or VGA Video with DVI-to-VGA Adapter, and USB Mouse) for embedded PC.