With the same great features as the Nexis Pro 100 but configured with a fast single DVDR drive, vastly improved print engine, and true six-color photo quality printing capability, the Nexis Plus 100 CD/DVD Duplicator with integrated CD/DVD Printer, represents XLNT Idea’s ongoing cutting edge design and engineering capability. Nexis Plus 100 also includes a new and improved version of XLNT Idea’s DiscWorks software, providing users with the most intuitive and user friendly job enabling and label editing application available today.
The Nexis Plus 100 makes media publishing easy. With the included Disc Studio™ labeling software you simply send a print job and the Nexis Plus 100 will automatically insert a CD/DVD for mastering and/or printing. No additional software required. You can also use your favorite labeling program and print directly from that program to the Nexis Plus
The Nexis Plus 100 uses high capacity, low cost XLNT Idea inkjet cartridges. The high capacity inkjet cartridges make the cost per finished disc lower than the competition. This provides the end user with the most cost effective solution but best of all no more worrying about running out of ink.
The Nexis Plus 100 is perfect for the mastering of amateur or commercial CD/DVDs, software publishing and music CD producing as well as time-critical applications such as data distribution; digital photo processing, service bureaus and kiosks.
In standardized testing the Nexis Plus 100 burns up to 50 discs per hour making it faster than most other models. The secret is our independently mounted disc transport robotics giving the Nexis Plus 100 the ability to move discs while printing which achieves the highest throughput possible.
The Nexis Plus 100 comes standard with 50 disc hoppers. However you can easily double your per session disc capacity with the optional 100-disc Kiosk adapter.
The Nexis Plus 100 not only prints on standard 120mm disc but can also print on a wide variety of disc media such as business card discs. Optional adapter kit required. Expand your media choices!
- 6 colors for photo quality prints
- Single high speed DVD burner
- 4800 DPI resolution
- 1 USB Connection
- Disc prints cost less than labels
- High capacity ink cartridges available
- Easy to use software
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
What do you get with Nexis Plus 100?
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows XP, 2000, 2003 Server, Vista and Windows 7 (32 bit and 64bit)
- Pentium 4 1.4Ghz CPU or equivalent
- 1GB RAM, 1.5GB RAM for Vista
- DVD-ROM for software installation
- Open USB 2.0 port
- Graphics card with 64MB of RAM or more
- 24-bit color is recommended for best video quality
- (2) 50 Disc Capacity Baskets
- (1) Starter Color Inkjet Cartridge
- Software Install DVD
- Installation Manual
- Quickstart Guide
- (5) Blank Premium HydroShield CD-Rs
- (5) Blank Premium HydroShield DVD-Rs
- Manufacturer Warranty Card