DX-CDm is a manually operated DVD* CD Destruction device. It is the world's first
fully manual CD destroy DVD destroy* device demonstrated to substantially exceed the
DoD specification for residue particle size when removing the
information-baring layer on CD-ROM, CD-R and CD-RW discs. The
DXCDm is designed to be used in ships, aircraft, fighting vehicles,
and field units. The 20 pound unit uses very little space and
can be mounted in any convenient location. Operation is very
simple: open the door, place the media in the unit label side
up (paper labels and stickers must be removed prior to destruction),
close the door, turn the built-in handle and in a few seconds
the data has been removed from the disc. Remove the disc as
proof of destruction.
- Fast Operation:3 to 15 seconds to completely remove all
information from any CD, CD-R or CD-RW disc.
- High Level of Security: Designed to substantially exceed
all published recommendations and standards for the removal
of the data layer on compact disc media, inlcuding CD-ROM,
CD-R and CD-RW.
- Media Identification: The inner hub or clamping area remains
untouched to allow positive media identification for those
applications where certification of destruction is required.
- Field Portable/Vehicle Mountable
- Mechanical Operation: Designed for easy operation with a
retractable handle. Operates on 15 pounds of pressure, or
- Environmentally Safe Operation: Meets health and safety
- Replaceable Parts:Available from your sales representative.
inches (25.4 cm),
inches (17.8 cm).
19 pounds (< 9 kg)
Warranty: One Year
- DVD Splitter (*required for DVD destruction)