Manual printers – You’ll find options here. Shop the features and let us know if you need help selecting the right machine from our manual CD printers. If you are looking at manual printers, you are looking for a low-cost solution that provides a professional looking disc when all is said and done. Consider printing type (thermal, dpi), color options (the range is broad), surfacing options (need waterproof printing?), and more.
Auto printers – You don’t have the time to manually load your CDs and you need a solution that turns out top quality. Look at the options here and consider features such as number of discs printed per hour, dpi count, and other features you may be surprised to find. Let us know if you need assistance selecting the right auto CD printer.
Burn and Print – Top of the line, all-in-one solutions make processing CDs predictably professional. We offer top B&P equipment, including the BravoPro, Rimage, and others. 24/7 support is available with some of these.
Get free duplication advice by calling us at 888.340.3738 between our normal operating hours. You can use the “Free Expert Advice” button, complete the pop-up form and we’ll respond within one business day. If you include information requested at the bottom of this form, you can expect us to be ready with a more customized response to your query, so let us know:
- What you plan to use your CD printer for
- Whether you are looking at simple manual or auto CD printers or you are considering burn and print equipment
- Whether you need to print directly on the CD disc
- What your anticipated production requirements are
- Whether you will need to be able to interface with networking
- What your level of expertise is (or the expertise of the person who will be operating the equipment)
We look forward to hearing from you.