- High storage capacity
- High speed duplication with Blu-ray duplicator equipment for sale here
- Professional grade output
- Efficient production of high-def digital files
- Simplifies the otherwise complex task of burning and printing
- Models available in 50-disc and 100-disc capacity with high-speed recorders and other efficiency focused features to support optimal ROI
- Components made of durable quality materials for the long term performance you’d expect with equipment from Summation Technology
These are just a few features you can count on when you shop the Blu-ray duplicator/copier manufacturers we represent. Though the BD technology hasn’t been around all that long, big name companies have been quick to ramp up R & D and produce some excellent options at accommodating price points. Shop what we currently have here and call us for more help. We are always interested in giving away free advice!
Additional Information on CD duplicators.
Cool facts about Blu-ray:
- The specs for the Blu-ray disc format were finalized in 2004; a hard polymer coating was developed by Sony and negated the need for protective storage cartridges. This was a critical development as the data layer in a Blu-ray disc is closer to the surface than with the DVD and is thus more susceptible to scratching (prior to hard coating).
- The first films were released on Blu-ray in 2006.
- The first rewritable Blu-ray disc drive was released in 2006 and retailed for $699.
- The Blu-ray disc gets its name from the shorter wavelength blue-violet laser that is used to read the disc (as opposed to a red laser used to read the standard DVD.
- A consortium of companies developed the Blu-ray disc; its founder group comprised Sony, Pioneer, Panasonic, LG Electronics, Philips, Hitachi, Samsung, Thomson and Sharp with participation from more companies opening up in 2004 with the official founding of the Blu-ray Disc Association.